FROM THE U.K.
I now have more time.
I wanted to let you have our feedback and thoughts.
Overall, a very good holiday however our thoughts for other guests would be the following;
• Not tried to achieve so much on the first day
• Possibly miss out the butterfly sanctuary, which was a little disappointing
• Really liked Mole but would try to get one of their chalet rooms from the outset (thanks for sorting for the other nights)
• he Kente waving and fabric printing trip was superb and the family really enjoyed it.
• Akwasinde was well worth seeing
• Very happy with Sir Max hotel- very god for families.
• It was essential to have a driver/guide and Selassie was superb- not just the quality of his driving but also his knowledge of the country, current affairs and the fact that he never rushed us along.
• With hindsight it might have been easier for the cost not to include dinner, as we sometime would have had the main meal at lunch.
• Busua as a place was very relaxing but the hotel is lacking in character.
• The stilt village is interesting but clearly the residents and guides are only interested in the money !
• The order of the itinerary was great (the travelling and then the beach time).
• Anomabo was like heaven and would have liked to have stayed there for a couple of nights
• Elmina and Cape Coast both fascinating and well worth visiting both.
Thank you so much for arranging this for us. You have an amazing country with great people.